Garbage Record Book Part I (new version in force from 01.03.2018.).
This form of the Garbage Record Book shall be used:
- on every ships of 400 gross tonnage and above;
- on every ships which are certified to carry 15 or more persons engaged in voyages to ports or offshore terminals under the jurisdiction of another Party to the Convention;
- on every fixed or floating platforms.
Current Garbage Record Book Part I consists of two separate parts:
- Part A – Record of Garbage Discharges;
- Part B – Exceptional Discharge or Loss of Garbage.